To cater for 100 people, you will need to plan and prepare accordingly:
- Determine the menu: Choose dishes that are easy to make in large quantities and can be served easily. Consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests.
- Calculate the amount of food needed: Consider the portion size and calculate the amount of each dish you need to prepare to feed 100 people.
- Purchase supplies: Buy all the ingredients, disposable plates, utensils, napkins, and serving platters that you need.
- Prepare the food: Cook or prepare the dishes in advance and store them in containers until ready to serve.
- Set up the serving area: Arrange the dishes on serving platters and set up a buffet-style serving area. Make sure there are enough utensils and napkins for your guests.
- Serve and replenish: As guests begin to arrive, start serving the food. Continuously monitor the serving area and replenish dishes as necessary.
- Clean up: After the event, clean up the serving area and dispose of any leftover food and supplies.
It's important to consider the logistics of serving and feeding 100 people, such as access to adequate kitchen facilities, serving tables and chairs, and the availability of staff to assist with the preparation and serving.